Mictrap Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap
Kills Mice with A Humane High-Voltage Shock
A revolutionary method of mouse control, the Mictrap Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap uses a high-voltage shock to kill mice humanely in seconds. Plus, it’s easy to use – simply bait, place and turn on! When a kill is made, the trap will alert you with a blinking green light.
The Multi-Kill Mouse Trap can be used anywhere indoors. It doesn’t use chemicals or poisons, and features a built-in safety switch that automatically deactivates the trap whenever someone opens the lid.
Able to Kill Up to 10 Mice per Setting
Needing to constantly empty and reset traps can be a pain when you have a persistent mouse problem. After a kill, the Shock N’ Drop Chamber rotates automatically to deposit the dead mouse in the collection drawer, and then resets itself. The trap is able to hold up to 10 dead mice per setting, eliminating the need to empty the trap after every kill.
Two Staircases Allow for Dual Entry
Mice enter through staircases on either side of the trap to reach the chamber where the bait and metal plates await. Inside, the tunnel and beveled columns hold the mouse in place. This contact completes the circuit to deliver a high-voltage shock that kills the mouse in seconds.
Indicator Light Alerts You of Kills
Stop checking your traps every time you enter the room! The Multi-Kill will alert you of a catch automatically. The LED light above the power switch will blink green for up to seven days to indicate a kill. When the collection drawer is full, the light will blink yellow. If you see a flashing red light, it’s time to replace the batteries!
No-Touch, No-See Mouse Disposal
Having a mouse infestation is bad enough, but who wants to deal with the unsettling task of disposing of the mice you catch? The Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap will alert you when a kill occurs and when the trap is full. To empty the trap, simply slide open the collection drawer and dump the dead mice directly into the trash for a clean, no-see, no-touch disposal.
How to Set the Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap
Follow these step-by-step instructions for setting, placing and emptying your electronic trap:
1. Remove the battery cover. Insert 4 C-cell batteries before replacing the battery cover.
2. Open the top of the Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap.
3. Bait the trap using the bait trough located on the back wall of the trap. Apply a small amount of peanut butter or other high-protein bait. Use a Q-tip, toothpick or other tool when baiting so you don’t transfer your scent to the trap. Close the lid.
4. Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along a wall where rodents primarily travel. Place the trap lengthwise against the wall with the entrance hole nearest the wall.
5. Turn on the trap. A green light will blink once to show the trap is working properly.
6. Once set, a blinking green light will indicate a kill. Dispose of the dead rodents and clean out bait. Place and reset the trap for continued rodent control.